cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Google Voice Integration - Duplicate texts (SMS) being sent out from device

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Google Voice Integration - Duplicate texts (SMS) being sent out from device

the problem started this past weekend (Dec 2 - 4).  texts being sent from my phone or the google voice web app get sent and they are received.  the problem is that several hours or days later, some of the texts are being resent randomly.  there is no pattern to which text gets resent, or when. 

needless to say, this is a extremely annoying to my friends and family.  please fix this issue right away. 

i'm already at my wits end with sprint and the loss of signal issue with the epic touch 4G, now this.  how did sprint not finish dead last in consumer report's latest survey on customer satisfaction??!! 

i am definitely NOT a satisfied customer.

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Hi,

Can I have the zipcode where your having these issues at?

Thank you,

----George

Journeyman

Wizard

Hi,

Currently there is a tower in that area having an issue and also there are towers in the area that are having capacity issues. The ticket has been escalated. We are currently aware of the issue and are working diligently to get the issue fixed. Currently we do not have an ETR. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Thank you very much for your patience,

----George

Journeyman

Tower problems seem like a far stretch I to have this issue and it started the second I enabled google voice on my htc evo. area code 92508. Been happening for 3 months now.  Im to the point Im just going to remove google voice but have to call sprint as the voicemail is not being provisioned back to normal sprint voicemail.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.