Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint ID hijacked my phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint ID hijacked my phone

I was finally going through my Samsung Epic 4G/Galaxy S2 phone after having it for a year and getting rid of the bloatware on it.  Not sure what Sprint ID was I clicked on it and I have as much regrets now as it overlayed a new home screen and wallpaper and I tried to click it back to Samsung ID which I assume is my regular ID but it says Sprint ID stopped working.  There is no visible IDs where they were but the Sprint ID is currently on my screen.  How can I get my old screen back and hopefully uninstall this Sprint ID and other Sprint related crap on my phone?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Sprint ID hijacked my phone

Fusion_1_1,

Thank you for your post. There should be an option to switch to the default Sprint ID which would have been the original ID settings you were using prior. You may want to try a power cycle first to address the "ID stopped working" error.

Thank you,

Chris

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.