Sprint Magic Box

Journeyman

Sprint Magic Box

How do I get a free Sprint Magic Box to replace my Airave 2.5?  Thanks

Sprint Magic Box Cell Tower

70 REPLIES 70
Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint Magic Box

Thank you so much for reaching out. We are glad to know you are interested in our New Magic Box. Click here so that you can submit your pre-order.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Master

Keep in mind, it's not available every where just yet. Consumers will be last to receive from the articles I've read. Also, the rollout locations are limited at this time. But sign up anyway so you'll be kept up to date on when new locations are added and when consumers are able to get one. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I would like to get one of these boxes also
Journeyman

Hello Jeffery, I submitted a application over a month ago (more like 2 months). Have not heard anything back. I have called several times in the past with my phone issues. 3G in house 4glite outside or by window. They have it documented. Have offered a Airwave in the past but, do not have cabled internet or fios available at my location.

Sprint Social Care

Hey there ClayCassell! Sprint Magic Box will initially be available to business customers followed by consumers. The department handling this have their hands full getting back to everyone. They are working fast to get in touch with those responders identified as good candidates to benefit from a Magic Box. I would love, however, to have a look at your issues. I'll be sending you a private message so we can continue to work on this. Make sure to check your inbox.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hello - I signed up for Sprint on June 1, and requested the Magic Box on June 6 (for some reason, coverage in my neighborhood, specifically my road (and I live in town), is not very good - I cannot access 4g at all and have turned in numerous trouble reports).  I understand there have been lots of requests, but I was assured by my local store that I would qualify, but I haven't received anything via email as of today. Thanks

Judie

Journeyman

Hi Judie,

Seems like we are in the same boat. Requested Magic Box over 2 months ago, still have not gotten one. Was contacted thru this forum from customer service as me to try a couple things and take speed readings and submit them to them. Have not heard anything back. I had documented reports my issue for sometime now and was offered a airwave but I have no broadband internet so it would not work in my situation. I think they want to do everything but, issue these boxes to residential customers.

GrandMaster

read this then follow the steps. theres always a possibility the store clerk did not put in your info correctly
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

probably help if i added in the link lol. https://community.sprint.com/t5/Buzz-About-Wireless/Oh-Oh-OOOOH-it-s-Magic-Magic-Box-arrives/ba-p/95...
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Employee

Hello Judie, It is unfortunate that they had not been able to give better information related to your request. Magic box requests may not be able to get an immediate reply, and the store is not able to determine who will or will not be able to receive a magic box. You will get an email from an address at Sprint, usually 3-4 weeks after you received the first email confirming your request.
No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

How is it determined a customer gets one?  I get conflicting stories.  One rep told me that because I can't access data inside and outside my house and for a few blocks in each direction I should qualify.  Another told me it doesn't matter if i can get data or not because the coverage map says I have coverage.  The problem is I DON'T have coverage.  i have no way to send them screen shots of my results from speed tests and data connection error pop ups.  Basically I was told the map is 100% correct.  If it says i have coverage then I do have coverage.  But the map doesn't show the fact that I can't get data at all most of the time.  When I do get it, it is as slow as dial up. 

I have another question.  What if I have 5 lines and 2 of them are not in the same city as me?  I have one that does qualify for a magic box based on the coverage map, but the address doesn't match the billing address.  I have one that MIGHT qualify, but again the billing address doesn't match the address the phone is used.  Basically I have 5 lines in 3 cities.  Is there just one box per account?  If so, it will be unfair to two of us.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.