cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Magic Box

Journeyman

Re: Sprint Magic Box

I'm in the exact same situation.  I've requested one, no response.  I also cannot use an Airave since we use a Sprint hotspot for our Wi-Fi/internet connection.  If I can't get a Magic Box and I can't get an Airave, then what?

Sprint Social Care

Hello ljb1624! Customers in the waitlist will be receiving the Magic Box this fall. We appreciate your patience.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

how do I get on the waitlist.  I was told in the store to call and ask for one and then when I called they said they can't take any more requests at this time!  

Wizard

Hello BGOODMOORE! At the moment, we have closed the wait list due to popular demand. Since the inventory limited for now, we're focusing to deliver the Magic Boxes to customers on the preregistration wait list and business accounts. As the inventory levels stabilize, additional customers may become eligible for boxes based on their location and other criteria.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

How do I find out if I'm on the waitlist?  I pre-registered (requested) one, but never received any confirmation from Sprint.

Sprint Social Care

Thanks for reaching back ljb1624. We don't have a way to see registrations. Customers do receive an auto-reply email from their registration. Please check your inbox and spam folder. That will tell the you if they successfully registered or not. Please visit: http://sprint.co/2wXDYqs for the frequently ask questions.  

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Master

As I understand it, Businesses are getting them before Residencies. In any case, I signed up on May 4th when it was first announced, got the "Thank you for you inquiry" email. Hoping I'm on the list for when residents get them. Smiley Happy

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

ditto. i got a call back saying i am in an area that will receive it..just have to wait for it now.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Further along then me, I never got a call back, just a message saying I will get a call.  LOL

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

I have been given the run around just like everyone else. I even went as far as contacting the manufacture of the magic box to buy one and was told I can only get it from sprint. I have a data only hot spot which receives on 41 and two towers close to me that broadcast on 41 and was told no to receiving one because of technical reasons. (BULL) I applied and received my email from sprint which was a joke and call sprint customer service three times with the same results.

Journeyman

I am in the SAME situation in zip code 33881!   I have no coverage at this zip code at all and they tell me that per their map, I DO have coverage! But I don't! I can't put in a trouble ticket from My Sprint from my home because I have no coverage!  I get message that I am offline! Duh!   I am very very disappointed with Sprint. I have been reading other issues people have been writing here about. I really thought they had better service than this.  I am leasing my phone so until I pay it off, I can't switch to Verizon (I will have to get a new phone with them).  It just doesn't make any sense why if a customer has made repeated requests and has documentation where they have complained of no service, whether the map says they do or not, why they can't offer the magic box to them??  I would even pay for the dang thing since without it, I simply have a smartphone that is really only good for phone calls and simple texts!

Journeyman

By the way, I got my new phone and new service in June 2017, and immediately applied for the magic box June 14, 2017, because I soon found out, I had no coverage!  I was told in July that I was not going to get one but to call this number (I called) and after talking to several people, someone requested again for me the magic box on my behalf on July 19, 2017.  I have not heard back since then and it is now September 27, 2017!! 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.