cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Mobile Sync not compatible with my phone

Journeyman

Sprint Mobile Sync not compatible with my phone

I have an HTC EVO 4g phone and I want to be able to download my contacts online but the app says it is not compatible with my phone.  I don't understand since my phone is a smart phone.  How can I backup my contacts on the Sprint website?

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Sprint Mobile Sync not compatible with my phone

If your device is not compatible with Sprint Mobile Sync, unfortunately you cannot save your contacts on Sprint.com.  The alternative would be to backup your contacts with your Gmail account or another backup service.  If you use the Sprint Total Equipment Protection App (you must have the Total Equipment Protection on your device) you can also backup your contacts, or use Lookout as well. 

You should be able to export your conacts that are in Mobile Sync into a format (.csv) that you can then import into Gmail Contacts that will then sync with your device.

Troy Glidden

Service and Repair Process Improvement Manager
Portland, OR area

Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/troyglidden 

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. 

Journeyman

Re: Sprint Mobile Sync not compatible with my phone

I do have the Sprint Total Equipment Protection Plan but how do I backup my contacts and how would I retrieve them if I needed to?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.