Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Music Plus App???????

Journeyman

Sprint Music Plus App???????

I once downloaded this app to use it for "ringback" tones. At first I was able to use the app by setting default ringback tones. Then I realized I wasn't able to set a ringback tone to a specific caller. Now, I can't even get into the app because it reads and "authentication error" and then closes. I called customer service to simply remove the service and seek a credit. First they wanted me to un and reinstall the app, clear history, etc., but this still did not work. So finally, she said they would go ahead and remove the service. She could not give me an around about date as to if there would be a new update or anything as to when Sprint plans to fix the app/service so that we may enjoy ringback tones again. The service is suppose to be removed  from my account, and I can see the credit, but BEFORE I uninstalled the app, I still had an "after hours" tone set. (Which was never the problem, it would play after hours, it was the not being able to set a tone for specific callers that made me not want the service.) Anyway, this tone still plays after hours. Even though I have uninstalled the app and called to have it removed from my line. I tried to reinstall the app to see if I can take the tone off of after hours, but it just says "authentication error and try again". Just wondering will I have to phone customer service for this to stop, or will it eventually stop playing after a day or so since they so called removed the service?

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

I'm having the same issue

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.