cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint TV App V 6 Doesn't Work

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint TV App V 6 Doesn't Work

I have an iPhone 4, and I have not updated to iOS 7, but I did update the Sprint TV App. Now it crashes every time I try to open the app., and if I'm lucky enough to open it, the shows don't run. It just keeps spinning. Why does the app keep crashing and doesn't load any shows? Also why are some of the shows that were in the previous version gone?

Tags (4)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Sprint TV App V 6 Doesn't Work

mirmir16,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your question. With the new version of Sprint TV for iPhones, you have to be on iOS 7 for the application to work properly. As far as previous TV shows that you may have had under the "my shows" tab, you would just need to re-download them. Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding Sprint TV after you've updated to iOS 7.

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Hi Liz,

Thanks for your response.  I updated to iOS7 but now none of the shows will even load.  If I click on a specific show it will just spin and then after a while the screen will go blank. If I try to click on a network, nothing happens at all.

Journeyman

mirmir16,

Thanks for getting back with me. That is very odd that you are unable to access any of the shows. I want to check your account to see if somehow the premium content got blocked on your account. If you can send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN or Security Answer, and account holder's name I can check things out.

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.