cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint TV app

Journeyman

Sprint TV app

what is going on with the Sprint TV app?  Ever since I have updated my phone to ios7 is says "authorization issue" when i go to open the app.  What is the fix?

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Sprint TV app

infidel76,

Have you tried un-installing and re-installing the app? Mind letting me know what troubleshooting steps you have taken? Thanks for posting and my apologies for the issue.

Eduardo C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Yes I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  I get the message "Authorization Issue"  We are having trouble identifying your phone.  Please re-launch the application and try again.  No matter how many times I close and restart the app I continue to get the message

Journeyman

Having same issue. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled. Also tried turning phone off for 5 min. Nothing is working

infidel76,

Does the issue happen while on Wi-Fi or cellular data? Are all other apps on the phone working properly?

Eduardo C

Sprint Social Care

SingleEntendre,

Thanks for joining the thread, my apologies for the issue. I asked the OP a couple of questions, mind answering them as well?

Eduardo C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I am on cellular service, and all other apps on my phone are working properly

SingleEntendre,

Please send me a private message, include your wireless number. I will need to create a ticket for the issue, include your security pin or answer in that message as well.

Eduardo C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Got a fix yet? I have the same issue.

Journeyman

I am having the exact same issue. I have re-installed the app multiple times. Turned off WiFi and all that jazz. Deleted app data. No idea how to fix this. I am using Iphone 4s

Master

Jonlarson

Sorry for the delay. Are you still seeing this error message on your device when you try to access the Sprint TV app? If so, let me know so I can look into this further for you.

Roxana
Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Having same issue and tried the same fixes others have tried on here. This issues started when I updated to IOS 7.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.