Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint TV for Iphone 5 not loading

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint TV for Iphone 5 not loading

did NOT work. so just un-install and not get this service from SPrint? That's not fair.

Highlighted
Wizard

This is the first time I have heard the Sprint TV application not working. You can attempt to back up iTunes and reset device to see if that rectify the problem.

Highlighted
Journeyman

you should go the APP store in iphone and see the horrible reviews about the Sprint TV not working and then you can probably let the sprint tech team know so that they can rectify the problem.

Highlighted
Wizard

As of right now, we do not have any known issues related to Sprint TV with the iPhone. Have you tried the back up and reset?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, I'm another iPhone 5 user with exactly the same problem.  I have tested and used several other apps on Sprint 3G, but, after I load the Sprint TV app with 3G ON, wifi off and LTE OFF, and the full bars of signal strength, the Loading wheel just keeps spinning. After 15 minutes or so I give up.  It has been this way since I first downloaded the app a few days ago.  I've reset the phone from backup, cycled the power on and off, and deleted and reisntalled Sprint TV.

Sprint Customer service has recorded a ticket on it, but no one seems to have come up with a solution.

If ANYONE with an iPhone 5 reading this thread has been able to complete the initial Sprint TV authorization handshake and is able to receive video, please confirm same.

Thanks

Highlighted
Wizard

Have you done a restore through iTunes?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yep.  To no avail.

Highlighted
Wizard

Did customer service rep provide you with a ticket number by any chance?

Highlighted
Journeyman

No. He set me up for a for an appointment at the local Sprint Store, and just said turn up when I want in the next 10 days.  I'll ask for one in the future.

Highlighted
Journeyman

SprintTV does not work on my Iphone 5 either. Tried everything (reinstallation, disable wifi, update profile, reboot the phone) and the app just fails to load.

Highlighted
Wizard

Teddy008,

If you could, please send me a private message with your phone number and pin number. I will open a ticket for out engineering group to take a look at this.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey sweet134, I got this from abe2020 and it works:

Are you using Wi-Fi service to upload Sprint TV? I would suggest you to turn off Wi-Fi service, power off device2 minutes and power back on  and then update data profile( From the home screen, tap Phone/On the keypad, dial ##873283#, then tap Call./Tap OK.The handset will search for profile updates and install them. When the update is complete, tap OK) on the iPhone.

Let me know

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.