Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint can not activate my line on Nexus 6 (previously google fi)

Journeyman

Sprint can not activate my line on Nexus 6 (previously google fi)

Tried to call customer services and got kicked to local store, and was kicked back to customer service. The phone was never locked by any carrier and per sprint instruction, should be eligible. However, no one gave us any reason. At least I want to know why this phone can't be activated! 

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

it can...it must be added into Sprints database.

follow the steps here.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Google/Get-help-for-quot-Incompatible-with-Brand-quot-error-here/m-p...

since the phone did not start on Sprint there is zero info in its database about it..which means it must be added..as is the case with any device you are trying to bring in from another carrier.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for the reply. We've tried calling customer service and going to store and no one knows how to add the phone. Can you give me a direct line that I can reach someone who know to do this?

i gave you a link on how to do it. the call in agents or store agents can not help you with this..well the call in agents can but it takes a LOT longer to do compared to the agents in here..not to mention it takes roughly 3 days in order to get it added to their system.

again follow the link i provided..that is your best bet to get it added.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.