cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint.com limited Services

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint.com limited Services

I find it hard to believe that such a big company like Sprint, cant provide a simple option on their website. Please join me in telling Sprint whats wrong with their sprint.com options.

I'll start, I use sprint.com to make my payment. I usually print the confirmation of payment in the last step of making a payment online as a form of receipt. Recently I misplaced that copy I printed, so I went to sprint.com to try to get a duplicate. All they had was a ledger with amount and confirmation numbers as options, but I needed a receipt. So I call customer service, and we could start a another discussion about customer service.. they told me that they can not provide me with a receipt. I even tried asking for a supervisor, and supervisor 719275568 AKA Andrew confirmed. So bottom line, Sprint cant generate receipt fr payment made online, or by phone. I was told that if I wanted a receipt, I could make a payment at a sprint store, and then if I lost it, they will be able to provide a duplicate.

Im very disappointed!! Really!!

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Sprint.com limited Services

Sol_LA,

Sorry if the services do not seem provide what you need. We have the sprint.com accessible to be customer friendly to help make managing your account easier and more quicker. As you have stated there are confirmation of the payment, through the confirmation number. You may have also received a confirmation email about the payment. Have you checked your email? You can also dial *3 which will confirm your last payment that was made. Let us know if any of this helps. Thank you for choosing Sprint, we value you as a customer.

- Sheila
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Confirmation numbers are not the same as receipts.

So just to be clear, because you did not confirm. It is a fact that Sprint can not provide duplicate receipts for payments made through online, or by phone. Not even by calling customer service, or going to the sprint store.

Its a simple request. Sprint should be able to provide a duplicate receipt.

Master

Sol_LA,

I want to make sure that we understand what your request is. A receipt is something that is given in person through a transaction or point of sale. When transactions are made online, most, if not all online transactions provide customers with a confirmation window/page. Are you requesting the confirmation page? Despite this, I will review the account, and more to see the available options. Please send us a private message by following the instructions in the provided link so that we can access your account and call you, if needed: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X. Thank you for choosing Sprint, we value you as a customer.

- Sheila
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.