cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint's decision to conduct business with Asurion!

Highlighted
Patron

Sprint's decision to conduct business with Asurion!

Has anyone else dealt with issues when dealing with Asurion. I placed a claim over two weeks ago only to get excuse after excuse on why the replacement has arrived. Why do big corporation deal with these kind of businesses? They suck and after reading reviews on Asurion, I have to ask, how many customers do these cell phone companies have to lose before they wake up and kick this company to the curb! I have a cell phone for the convenience of it, I pay my bill on time including the extra they charge for FAKE insurance protection, I shouldn't have to deal with the stress of forcing companies to make good on their promises.Once my contracts are up, I'm done with Asurion and (many years with) Sprint!

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: Sprint's decision to conduct business with Asurion!

The Asurion insurance is month to month, meaning you can cancel at any time.

GrandMaster

there are a number of other insurance companies out there for your phones. heck even BestBuy has their own insurance you can run instead. just keep in mind that all the carriers use Asurion.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I recently purchased an iphone 6 plus. Roughly 3 months later its stolen from my place of employment. I submitted a claim on nov 30, the day it was stolen and found out my deductible was $200. At that time i couldnt afford to pay the deductible due to finances during holiday season. I called today to finally complete this claim and order my phone only to have sprint and asurion tell me because i didnt pay my deductible within 60 days of the claim they will not send me a replacement and theres nothing they can do about it. Now i am stuck paying for a phone that i dont have and they only option they gave me was to pay the balance of $600 i owe on the phone and in turn buy another phone. I have been a customer for 5 yrs now and have never had a complaint till now. All they keep trying to make me do is spend more money or buy something i dont need. I really thought after being a customer this long they could resolve this issue. As of today, this is when i found out about the 60 day time frame and the fact that i could have charged the deductible to my bill. Sprint and asurion did not inform me of this info at anytime after i filed a claim in November!! After this issue i am highly likely to cancel my service if it is not resolved. 

GrandMaster

the insurance is through a different company...same company the majority of the other carriers use. this is something you would need to take up with their higher ups. i would escalate it to their management.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

filrd

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.