cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint zone?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint zone?

On my Samsung s3  phone i could hit *2 and get a pop up on my screen  for me to do different things now i just switched over to a s5 and that option has told me it has unfortunately stopped working why is this ? how am i going to call sprint now when i need to ask a question i refuse to go into a sprint store as i went in there yesterday and that is another story in itself.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Sprint zone?

JAIDASMUMMY, I am sorry to hear that. Try and update the data profile. You can do so by selecting the Sprint Zone App and then system update. Let me know if this works.

- Jeffery
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

@ Jeffrey,  I have a Motorola Android phone that I was having issues with updating the Sprint Zone Application. So I called customer service around the time of these posts and they informed me that the Sprint Zone Application is no longer supported. I'm surprized you are unaware of this.

@ To ALL...I was informed that the Sprint Zone Application is a pre-loaded application and that there is no removing it from your phones.

Message was edited by: mikenav84

My "Zone" was working fine up until I decided that I was avoiding the Google Play Update notices for too long and wanted the latest and greatest.
So, I hit Update in Google Play ........it performed the steps of the update process but at the end I got an Error message, "Content Update Error. Please try again later." 
That's when I found out that Sprint Zone is no longer supported.

SPRINT ZONE STILL WORKS?   Good...don't update it.

GrandMaster

shockingly its still on the S5...as well as my HTC One M7...and the M8..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.