cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step-by-Step Guide to Add Free Hulu Service With Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hope this helps others that are looking to add free Hulu service to Sprint on how to do this on your own. Thank you Sprint.  

35 REPLIES 35
Journeyman

Re: Step-by-Step Guide to Add Free Hulu Service With Sprint

i was charged 7.99 when i signed up. i previously had hulu but it was over one year ago. i didnt want the charge i thought it was free. I called hulu they told me to call Sprint, so i did. The person i talked to at Sprint told me it was 7.99 a month. Im confued. please explain.

Sprint Social Care

Hello Kjones5915, did you add Hulu to your Sprint account and receive a text message with a registration link to set up your Hulu account?

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes I did. 

Sprint Social Care

Kjones5915, I'd like to continue to assist you in a private thread. I have sent you a Private Message, feel free to reply at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am a new sprint customer and have a new account, when I try to add Hulu to one of the lines on my account, I get a message that I can't because i "have a future dated service change". I don't even know what that means. I don't have any changes upcoming to my knowledge.

Journeyman

Hi tkflick. A future dated service, is when a change on the account has been requested, lets say a pan change, but to be effective on a future date that most of the time is the begging of the billing cycle. Allow me the opportunity to access your account and confirm what is exactly happening.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi tkflick. A future dated service, is when a change on the account has been requested, lets say a pan change, but to be effective on a future date that most of the time is the begging of the billing cycle. Allow me the opportunity to access your account and confirm what is exactly happening, check your inbox I sent you a Private Message.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

You have my permission!  Smiley Happy 

Thanks for your help

Journeyman

I am not sure by the way the terms are worded...Do I get a free account per line or is it one free account for all my lines to share?

Sprint Social Care

Hello DoriEast. It is one free Hulu Subscription for all lines. Keep in mind the service is added to one line and you can stream one device at a time.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

When I follow the link from my text message, I keep getting a message that says 'Oops! To create your Hulu account, please temporarily disconnect from Wi-Fi and try again'.  I have turned off my wifi, and even tried disconnecting my wifi, and still get that message.  I even tried when I am away from any wifi and it still says the same thing.  How do I fix that?