cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEXTING PICS ON IPHONE 5C

Journeyman

TEXTING PICS ON IPHONE 5C

I recently purchased/activated the new iPhone 5c, and have discovered I cannot text pics to non-iPhone users.  I researched through Apple and all settings on my iPhone are as they should be, leading me to believe it is a carrier issue with Sprint.  What do I need to do in order to be able to text pictures to my non-iPhone users???

10 REPLIES

Re: TEXTING PICS ON IPHONE 5C

PJAYDEE,

Thanks for your post. Did this only start when you moved to this model iPhone? Are you getting any error messages when sending? What's your zip code and cross streets?

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

This is my first iPhone.  No error message when sending, only "Not Delivered" when it fails.  I live on West Main Street in 13733.

PJAYDEE,

Thanks for your reply. I'm not seeing any outages in the area. Is this happening with one specific phone number or is it every non-iPhone user you've come across. When sending a normal text message, are you having the same issue? Please dial ##873283# and tap CALL to update the profile on the phone. Powercycle when this is done. Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I updated the profile, but I am still having the same issue...to all non-iPhone numbers...and only with pics in them...regular texting is fine.

Journeyman

PJAYDEE,

This is just a followup. Are you still experiencing these issues?

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

yes I am...still cannot text pics to non-iphone users 

Wizard

PJAYDEE -

Thank you for the update. Try this in this order. I know you have performed some of these steps already but it worked for me with my picture mail issues.

- Go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings

- Remove SIM and reinsert SIM

- Dial ##873283# & call

- Sync to iTunes

- Dial ##25327#

Let me know if this helps.

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

This did not work..."failed" between steps 3 and 4.  I would really love a working solution to this issue!

GrandMaster

this is through the regular texting app and not imessage correct? one additional thing to attempt is turning off imessage for a moment then trying to send a pic text through the regular texting app..try that and post what it does or doesnt do. also by chance are you having issues with hopping online and browsing the net? slower than normal? works fine?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.