cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts/calls won't go through to one person, but both will go through to me?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Texts/calls won't go through to one person, but both will go through to me?

One specific person cannot receive calls or texts from me. I receive all of the calls and texts they receive. I have checked my blocked and restarted my phone, as well as this person and we have done tests and cannot figure it out 

6 REPLIES 6
GrandMaster

Re: Texts/calls won't go through to one person, but both will go through to me?

are you directly texting them or is it a group text and they just dont get your texts?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Directly
Sprint Social Care

Zoekraus,

Is that person from Sprint? Were you able to confirm that your phone number is not part of the blocked list of the other person? When the other person try, is she/he receiving any error message? Does it appear as sent?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

you both might try deleting each other from your contacts..delete all text history from each other...ditto with call history..once any trace of them has been removed from both devices restart the device then re add each other back in. it might be something messed up on either your phones contact info or theirs..easiest way to try and rule that out and or fix it.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Have the same problem,  kinda..I will text my friend it sets in text green and takes several minutes and will go finally..They have Sprint also, pics I send have a timer looking thing and are blurred on their phone.  Only doing this to one person. Need some answers please. 

Sprint Social Care

DmanTulsa,

Hello! Have you tried any of the troubleshooting provided by @fireguy_6364? Please provide me more details of the troubleshooting steps you've tried.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.