Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you @Em_Will_I_Am for excellent support

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you @Em_Will_I_Am for excellent support

This message is to thank @Em_Will_I_Am  for the amazing help he provided to resolve my unlocking issue. Hope it never returns again.  

My phone was unlocked by sprint after it was paid off. However after porting my number out it got locked again. Spent hours with Sprint Phone Team and trips to Sprint Service center no body was able to resolve or ready to listen to the issue. Found this thread and @Em_Will_I_Am helped a lot.  Thanks for your valuable time.

Locked--unlocked(Ported Number)--locked--unlocked(2 days on GSM)--Locked Again--Unlocked--Locked(Did Hardware reset and was locked again being on GSM)--Unlocked.

Hopefully Device Remains Unlocked now.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Thank you @Em_Will_I_Am for excellent support

Super stocked that he was able to help!

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Thank you @Em_Will_I_Am for excellent support

@s7edgesprint wrote:

This message is to thank @Em_Will_I_Am  for the amazing help he provided to resolve my unlocking issue. Hope it never returns again.  

My phone was unlocked by sprint after it was paid off. However after porting my number out it got locked again. Spent hours with Sprint Phone Team and trips to Sprint Service center no body was able to resolve or ready to listen to the issue. Found this thread and @Em_Will_I_Am helped a lot.  Thanks for your valuable time.

Locked--unlocked(Ported Number)--locked--unlocked(2 days on GSM)--Locked Again--Unlocked--Locked(Did Hardware reset and was locked again being on GSM)--Unlocked.

Hopefully Device Remains Unlocked now.

You are very welcome.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.