cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The worse customer service experience of my life!

Highlighted
Journeyman

The worse customer service experience of my life!

Sprint - you just lost me as a customer. I've been a loyal customer since 1999. I've been up to date on almost every payment I've ever had, or never more than a few days late. I'm in the process of starting my own company and have been working 60+ hours per week, and I over looked my payment until last night. Last night I paid my bill, this morning you cut off my service. I wasn't late 2+ months, just behind a few weeks. So after more than 15+ years of being your customer next month I will be moving on.

PS ... without an Airwave device you service doesn't even work in my neighborhood. Even with some of the worst actual service possible I've stayed loyal. What are you guys doing?

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Re: The worse customer service experience of my life!

Your slamming Sprint because YOU didn't pay your bill for "a few weeks" and your service was cut off. Prior to your service getting cut..you would have received several notifications your payment was late and you would have had a chance to make payment arrangements. Obviously none of that happened because now your slamming Sprint for something you had control over.  Regardless of what carrier you "move on" to...they will also cut your service if your payment is late "a few weeks."

Wizard

True enough.

Master

GBru,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I understand how frustrating this must be for you. Please send us a Private Message so we can take a closer look at the services you're receiving and the towers in your area. The information we'll need and a link to PM us can be found here: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X.

Thank you,

Lorrie

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

This is their new policy if you are more than 2 weeks past due then they turn you off. I have been with them for 11 years and this is the first month of this going on. They do this to get the early termination and they can see on my account we are right on the line of "off roaming network" for a year and they do not care. It is ALL about costing the customer more money for their pockets and people will be smart to stand up to them.

Journeyman

The NO CUSTOMER CARE is what they should call it!!! I was a customer for at least 10 yrs, bought the galaxy5 on black Friday and my bill went up a extra 130$ in charges that no one can answer. went back and forth for a month with them. it's terrible how they treat people, but they are the lesser of the mobile phone evils and that's even sadder.

Journeyman

If you know you're going to be late., simply call them. They will work with you. I knew that they have with me a few times

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.