cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to delete downloaded ringtones from my Sprint page?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Patron

Trying to delete downloaded ringtones from my Sprint page?

Is it possible to delete some of the downloaded ringtones from my Sprint media page? I have a Blackberry Style phone and can't  figure out how to do it from there either. They r on my purchase page, but no option to delete? Also, cannot get some "redelivered" sucessfully. Recently had my phone completely reformatted. Anyone?????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Wizard

Ravgirl,

Media purchased through the Digital lounge does expire. The expiration depends on the type of media you have purchased. The purchases cannot be removed from the content manager even though they may have expired. There is also the possiblity that the content is not compatable with the Blackberry. I also wonder if their is a short code block keeping your from receiving the download when we "redeliver". I will send you a private message to look further into the items that cannot be downloaded. I need to determine if there is an error or if the content is expired.

-Lindsay

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Ravgirl,

Media purchased through the Digital lounge does expire. The expiration depends on the type of media you have purchased. The purchases cannot be removed from the content manager even though they may have expired. There is also the possiblity that the content is not compatable with the Blackberry. I also wonder if their is a short code block keeping your from receiving the download when we "redeliver". I will send you a private message to look further into the items that cannot be downloaded. I need to determine if there is an error or if the content is expired.

-Lindsay

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.