cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use data even with full coverage

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unable to use data even with full coverage

So I've been having problems for the past few months of not being able to use any of my data unless I'm on Wi-Fi. I have unlimited,but whenever I get into my town, my phone stops working. There are other times where my phone won't load picture messages or websites until after 2am and stops working after 6am.

I have gone to the sprint store, they tried resetting/updating some features and it still didn't work. I was told I shouldn't have any issues,but unfortunately I doScreenshot_2017-10-31-12-54-31.png

Screenshot_2017-10-31-09-39-01.png

Screenshot_2017-11-03-09-33-17.png

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: Unable to use data even with full coverage

Danger831,

Hello! Thank you for bringing this to us, I will need the nearest cross streets and ZIP code of the area to make sure that everything is working as expected with the service in that specific area.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Airport Blvd and Loma Prieta Ave 95076

Sprint Social Care

Danger831,

Thank you so much for the information. The reason why you were experiencing issues in that location was due to an outage we had, and it is currently resolved, please turn off the device for one minute, then turn it back on.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

That hasn't changed anything. I still don't get data unless I'm on wifiScreenshot_2017-11-07-09-34-08.png

Sprint Social Care

Danger831, Can you please provide me the make/model of the device? I would like to provide you with troubleshooting steps.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.