cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VISUAL VOICE MAIL TO TEXT - NO ACCESS TO VOICE MAIL TO MAKE CHANGES

Highlighted
Journeyman

VISUAL VOICE MAIL TO TEXT - NO ACCESS TO VOICE MAIL TO MAKE CHANGES

Shortly after I got a Samsung galaxy S4 it "upgraded" me to a premium charge voice mail service Visual Voice Mail to Text for free for 30 days.  I hated it and canceled it - now every few hours since Friday - or when I try to access my voice mail to make changes to my message it won't even let me log in, it just tells me "Check for Update, you will be able to enjoy premium Ad-supported features such as inline playback and auto forward to email."

I hit cancel - it tells me I have no messages and won't let me in to change outgoing message or anything.

Sprint Customer Service tried to fix the issue by resetting voice mail - did not work.  Asked me if I had Google Voice or YouMail and neither are installed on my phone.  I want this to STOP and want to be able to go into voice mail when I choose.  It just gives me a screen currently.  AND I also PAY Sprint to get my voice mail, so anything "Pay or Ad-Supported" is RIDICULOUS. 

How can I make this stop?  The only suggestion was a Sprint Store and other posters had no luck there either.

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: VISUAL VOICE MAIL TO TEXT - NO ACCESS TO VOICE MAIL TO MAKE CHANGES

yomommylisa,

I apologize for the late response. Are you still experiencing these issues? Please let me know so I can further assist.

Thank you,

Dania

Social Media Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.