cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail Stopped Working

Highlighted
Journeyman

Visual Voicemail Stopped Working

For the longest time, I've had no issues with visual voicemail for my iphone 4. Suddenly I get an error of "Visual Voicemail is currently unavailable." I've reset the phone multiple times. It works for one message then starts acting very goofy. I've attached a picture of the voicemail acting up with the UI. When I call my voicemail it only plays one old message. I've called myself on another phone and left a message and it wouldn't show up. Anyone else have this issue or know how to get it to work again?

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: Visual Voicemail Stopped Working

if this is a issue with the iphone4 you'll need to post in here

iPhone 4

you'll usually get quicker responses and find out if others are having the same phone issues in the forums dedicated to that particular device

in case you meant the 4S

iPhone 4S

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.