cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail Windows Phones

Highlighted
Journeyman

Visual Voicemail Windows Phones

Sprint - This is my second time writing about this. Visual voicemail for Windows phones doesn't work. Is this on your end or Windows end? These problem MUST be addressed.. We're in 2013 and anyone with windows phone must call their voicemail like it's 1998. This should be Sprints #1 priority as a company!!!!

Now please tell me you have a team working on it?? And if someone from Sprint writes back, no I wont go into details for the 2nd time why this is worthless. Check the app store and read reviews.. Over 10,000 mad customers and not a word from Sprint.. Nice....

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

stephengordley

Thank you for reaching out I am here to assist. I apologize about how long it has taken to get back to you.

What troubleshooting have you done thus far with the visual voicemail?

Let me know!!

Thanks,

Krishel

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Krishel - There is no trouble shooting to do. Do me a favor, buy a windows phone and see how ruined voicemail it. I'm going to write Windows, Samsung every day on how they shouldn't have Windows phones with Sprint. Our basic voicemail doesn't work? That's not right. And down right frustrating as hell

Highlighted
Journeyman

https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/130650?start=45&tstart=0

go ahead and click on the link - go to the app store. Go to your managers and get this thing fixed!!! It's hard to be polite when I come on here and Sprint asks me "What is the problem sir? Lets troubleshoot this" it's the APP!!! IT"S GARBAGE!!!!!!! I'm fed up this should have been taken care of

Highlighted

stephengordley

I want to try to do some things on my end. Can you please private message me your account name, number and pin or answer to security question?
Once I receive that I will do some refreshing to the visual voicemail.

Speak with you soon!

Krishel

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Krishel -

I already uninstalled the visual voicemail app. i'm using the voice mail like it's 1996 and just calling it. I think it's more then just a refreshing, there needs to be a software release for it. Could you please check internally if their is any talk of a update or overhaul of it?

Highlighted
Journeyman

In case you cant tell this is a cold case, Sprint has no idea what they're doing, and are running under the hope that all of us will stop asking...

https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/126869?start=405&tstart=0&

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.