cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail said that the number is busy

Journeyman

Voicemail said that the number is busy

Hello, I have a Galaxy S8 and used to have Google voice. I recently disabled Google voice and disconnected the account through the legacy option on a desktop computer. Now when I try to access voicemail it says "sorry the number you tried to call is busy please try again later". I called Sprint customer care, Total Equipment Protection and went into the local Sprint store and it's still not fixed. This is very important to me. I run an independent business and no voicemail is s no go. Please someone help me!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Voicemail said that the number is busy

@joshua1three,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We would like to take a look into this matter for you. Please check your inbox, I will be sending you a private message.

Journeyman

I've got the same thing happening to me since the goggle voice integration was disabled. When I dial 1 for voicemail, I get a busy signal, when someone calls me it says to try again later rather than going to voicemail... Spent over an hour looking for solutions on Google and around here, and the closest thing to a solution I'm seeing is "check your inbox for a DM." So here I am, hoping to get a fix at the end of that DM tunnel... Thanks in advance.

Sprint Social Care

Hey Steve!

It seems we're just needing to add the voicemail feature back to your line and for that, I'll need to access your account.

Please check your inbox and reply to my private message at your earliest convenience.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

You can use call forwarding to still use Google Voice for voicemail.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.