cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!

Highlighted
Journeyman

WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!

My Son and I had Sprint phones for about  3 months now.  Since almost the first day we have had patchy service.  Everything from no service to "no data connection"  , " lost calls"  and calls trying to come through but phn shows nothing.  I  have had irate family members, clients complain of this horrible service. We kept calling Sprint for help and their response?  "We are working on the towers".  Does it take 3 freakin months to work on the Towers?  Then we are expected to pay  bill for services not rendered.  When we called several times ...finally spoke with a Supervisor and told her we had screen shots for proof of no service.  Her response, "on our end we are showing you have usage".  What the freak?  Do these people even care they are stealing our money and running?   I want out Sprint!   You do not do anything to compensate for our lack of service....I will let plenty know of what your are doing.  Every moment I get.

Sprint, do the right thing and let me out of this hell hole of a company.  Why should I pay for no service?  Why?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.