cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST service and customer service ever!

Highlighted
Journeyman

WORST service and customer service ever!

So for almost 3 months now I have called sprint if not everyday every other day due to the fact that I pay almost $200 a month but have little to no service on either one of my Galaxy S2's. I have had the airave, they've told me multiple times that a tower in my area is having some issues and that it should be fixed in the next couple days. Well I have even moved from and no possible way I am still using that same tower but I still get the same story and of course this is the first time they have heard of such issue. I have no joke probably spent a good 30 hours on the phone with Sprint just troubleshooting my device's. Well finally on May 1st people stopped lying to me and told me that my device's have a defective antenna and that they can replace my device with the S4 and credit me a whole month bill. I have had 9 people from Sprint tell me that they will call me back or have their supervisor call me back and it hasn't happened  there are no notes in my account at all about a credit to my bill or switching out my device's. Last night I talked to a supervisor who said he was calling to get all my information to give to his supervisor that would be calling me within 2 hours and that never happened  I even told this gentleman about all the people who promise to call me back and he PROMISED he would call me later in the evening or first thing this morning to check and make sure his supervisor has called me and that never happened  So I will be calling Sprint and cancelling my service and I will NOT be paying the $350 ETF's, will NOT pay the current bill that I have since I seriously have little to no service at all and have contacted a lawyer to sue Sprint for breach of contract! I have given Sprint 3 months to take care of this issue and have been lied to and have had many broken promises. For a company that brags about having the #1 customer service makes me wonder who they are asking because I have 2 patients of mine, read many forums were LOTS of people are having the same exact problems as me and even googled "Why is my galaxy S2 with Sprint such a piece of ****,"  an it seems that I'm not alone in this yet when you talk to Sprint customer service, they "Haven't heard of this is!"

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: WORST service and customer service ever!

Hello,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear that you have had issues with your device. I would like to help get this resolved for you. Please send me a private message with your phone number and account pin. thank you.*Paida

Journeyman

I am EXTREMELY frustrated and I'm still waiting for the call back I was promised Monday!!!

Journeyman

In response to your message, yes I have had both my device's replaced with the exact same device. I am still having the exact problems which is why I will NOT switch out my device's again for the same piece of garbage.  I was also told by a advance technical support supervisor that the Galaxy S2's have a defective antenna. Not to mention the credit I was promised on May 1st was made by a supervisor saying they were giving me the credit because they could see that due to my device's antenna problems that I've been having a lot of "blocked calls" (meaning calls that weren't going through to my device and also blocked text!) I'm done with all the empty promises and lie's from everybody at sprint.  I've also read by so many other people on here that I am not the only one getting lied to and promises being broken. So as I said in my original post, I will be moving forward with my lawyer in suing  sprint for their breach of contract, not to mention i will spreading the word of how unprofessional sprint is!

-------- Original message --------
> From: AmaiT
> Date: May 16, 2013
> To: thisjess24, SC_Quality
Subject:Private Message: Re: My last nerve and I am ready to cancel

Good morning Jessica,

Thank you for providing you information. I did review your account. It does show that we sent you a replacement S2.I hope that the replacement is working well. I did see in the notes that you had requested for a different model, but we did advised that we can only replace for the same model. I did also see a request for a credit but the request was denied, because the charges were valid. I did also see that we offered you a credit for $20 for the days that you were having issues and you declined the credit. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Thank you,

*Paida

Journeyman

Sprint has the the the WORST customer service lately. I have been a member since 1999, and I can not believe that I am being treated like a new customer!!!!!!!!!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.