cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We need to be able to block "restricted" and "private" numbers.

Journeyman

We need to be able to block "restricted" and "private" numbers.

I do not want any calls coming to my phone that do not show a number.  It doesn't help much to be able to block numbers when those same numbers can turn around and make themselves "restricted" or "blocked" or "private" and then still be able to get through to our phones.  Is there a solution for this that I'm unaware of?

6 REPLIES

Re: We need to be able to block "restricted" and "private" numbers.

What type of device do you have? There may be some type of application that might work on your phone.

Ray

You can search the web, android market or apple store for applications that can block a pvt number.

Master

Try this 3rd pty App for Android and Iphone device for blocking unwanted calls/unknown calls)

Android Devices

Call Filter-  Https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.telemarks.CallFilter2&feature=search_result#?t=W...

Iphone Devices

iTm Calls Blacklist- Http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/itm-calls-blacklist-unwanted/id503192755?mt=8

Hope this helps

Abe

Highlighted
Wizard

If you are deaf, get on a deaf plan.  Sprint will unlawfully block all of your incoming calls.  Heck, its only $40, ya get what ya paid for. LOL

Master

EpicThunder- I'm not sure what  you're referring to.

Abe

Journeyman

I HAVE A IPHONE

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.