cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird text message

Go to solution
Journeyman

Weird text message

I got a text from a 209 number .it said "Hi, Victoria Is From Sprint To Be Sure That The Acoount is Your, Please Send The Code That Sprint SENT you.This helps keep your account safe."
I didn't reply to it I've never had sprint text me through a number it's always been thru a 4 number code. Anyone else have this happen? Is my account in harm?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Master

Re: Weird text message

Yeah, that's a phishing scam. As you did, ignore it. If you want to have fun, reply with a super obnoxiously long copy paste of a book chapter from any source. 😁

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Yeah, that's a phishing scam. As you did, ignore it. If you want to have fun, reply with a super obnoxiously long copy paste of a book chapter from any source. 😁

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.

View solution in original post

Journeyman

🤣💀💀
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.