cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is this Sprint TV??

Highlighted
Journeyman

What is this Sprint TV??

I was looking into this app (sprint TV) and I clicked on a movie with no dollar sign and It said thank you for suscribing?? am I being charged for something? I did not open any movie to view. How do I remove this app from the phone?

Thanks

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: What is this Sprint TV??

Huasopodrido

Hello there! I will be happy to assist you with the unsubscribe. What is the make/model of your phone?

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have an HTC EVO 4G 

Master

Huasopodrido

Thank you for the information. On your device, select Sprint TV and Movies application. Select My Shows> My Subscriptions. Once you select a subscription, select Cancel Trial or Unsubscribe. Let me know if you have any more questions or concerns. I'm here to help.

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

which HTC Evo 4G? the old school  original one? if so you deserve a high five..i loved that phone..wont work with the current tower upgrades theyre deploying..well at least not the 4G side of it..the 3G improvements should work fine though.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.