cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Sprint begin offering the service of viewing the numbers of text messages sent and received?

SOLVED
Journeyman

Re: When will Sprint begin offering the service of viewing the numbers of text messages sent and received?

DANIADR,

Thanks for passing along the feedback.  I got the link this morning on the online chat, but that form needs to be notorized which is antoher cost out of the consumers pocket and it's only good for the time period you are requesting.  Sprint customers should be allowed to have this available to them online when they log into their accounts.  Hopefully the message is heard.  I see that concerns about this go back to 2010...3 years later and still nothing done.  Not great customer service on Sprint's part.

Angie

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: When will Sprint begin offering the service of viewing the numbers of text messages sent and received?

Brechts6Pak,

I'm with you on this one. We do have a process to get your text message usage details.  It just requires a form to be filled out and sent back to us. http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Get_your_text_message_usage_details/a9035f32-ee60-43ec-889...

Hope this helps and I will definitely pass on your feedback.

Dania

Social Media Team

Journeyman

When will Sprint begin offering the service of viewing the numbers of text messages sent and received?

I understand that the text messages themselves cannot be stored and available for viewing, but the numbers should be.  My prior carrier provided this feature and it was very helpful and useful, especially with teens.