cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data

Highlighted
Journeyman

data

My data service seems to be down in area code 75032. Wondering when it will be back up.

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello BEG9033752501, thanks for contacting us! I would like to confirm, how long has this been going on? Besides data, are other services being affected? Are other devices experiencing the same issue? Also, I would like to do a more specific search, please confirm your nearest cross streets.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

It just seems to be the data that is affected. I can make calls and send texts, but I can use imessage or any apps that require a data connection. it's been down for 3-4 hours that i know of.

Highlighted

Thanks for the information. We would like to do a more specific search, please confirm your nearest cross streets and city?

Jey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I am in Rockwall TX at Discovery BLVD and FM 3549, less than a mile from I-30.

Highlighted

Can you please let us know the brand and model of the device that is having the issue?

Jey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

iPhone 7plus

Highlighted

Please update the PRL on the device: 

1. From the home screen, tap Phone. This will update both the data profile and the PRL.
  2. On the keypad, dial ##873283# and tap the Call button.

3. Tap OK. The handset will search for profile updates and install them.

4. Tap OK.

5. The PRL is now updated.

Let us know the outcome.

Jey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

It says "service update failed".

Highlighted

Hey @BEG730, I've sent you a private message, please feel free to check your inbox.

Jey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I responded. Still no data at same location. Left to run errands and it worked fine.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.