cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disabline google voice integration

Highlighted
Journeyman

disabline google voice integration

Not able to disable my sprint number with google voice. Says to contact sprint. Have tried everything to disable the integration. Please help. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: disabline google voice integration

Have you tried the steps outlined here,

https://support.google.com/voice/answer/1207078?hl=en

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes i have tried the two steps outlined in that link to deactivate it myself...also tried another method of re-programmimg the voicemail manually and still unable yo deactivate the sprint integration. It gives an error message to contact sprint. Something about sprint removing an add on like google voice "soc".

Highlighted
Master

Have you tried going to the Sprint.com website and deactivate the option of remove it from your acct, kinda like adding insurance or WiFi calling?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.