cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does any have concerns regarding Asurion?

Highlighted
Journeyman

does any have concerns regarding Asurion?

I have had trouble with 2 claims against this company they did not pay the first claim a phone replacement and the 2nd was I sent a broken phone back after a replacementt was sent they said they did not get it and now are charging 275.00 to my account.

I did some research. the Better Business Bureau does not recommend using this company why is SPRINT doing business with them??????

Why don't we have a better company to use than this one. I am cancelling my accounts with them and when my contract is up I am leaving sprint.

Sprint did nothing to help me against this company and we are forced to use them.. do not use this company they do not pay out on their claims.

I am so upset.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

cmetwinkle,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in Sprint Community! We don't want you to go! I am here to help. When sending the second device back, did you get a tracking number? What did Asurion say? Let me know, I'd like to get started looking into your issue. Hope to hear from you soon.

Lucia
Social Care

Highlighted
GrandMaster

also keep in mind that the majority of the other carriers ALSO use Asurian..so you might be bailing out of one carrier to end up dealing with the same people again..and to beat you to the punch yes Verizon uses Asurian as well.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.