Highlighted
Journeyman

gs4 update?

When does it come s.e. Michigan and will automatically update my gs4

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

dmf072,

The update was released from Samsung on 10/30. When you get the update solely depends on the serial number of your device. The updates come out in waves, but rest assured it is on its way. I have the S4 as well and I’m still waiting on the update. You will receive a notification once your device receives the update and at that time you can update your phone.

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can you specify a tentative time frame? Within this current month?

Highlighted
Journeyman

elchavititito,

Unfortunately, there’s not an exact date for when the update will be pushed to your device. Since it was released on 10/30 the update can happen at any time after that. You can keep checking your device for the update since we have no control over when Google pushes it to the phone.

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just received the update this morning and it also fixed the default I'd pack install problem phone is also showing lTe mode finally all around it's operating much better.

Highlighted
Journeyman

got my update to 4.3 on Sunday. What a difference in performance.....

Highlighted
Journeyman

AUTOJUNKY11,

I'm happy to hear you got your update! I got the update this past weekend as well. dmf072 I hope you're enjoying the update too and glad to hear it fixed the ID pack install problem. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns I'd be happy to help.

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.