cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPHONE USERS ~ What are some of your all time favorite apps? (BESIDES GAMES)

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPHONE USERS ~ What are some of your all time favorite apps? (BESIDES GAMES)

I just got my iPhone 4s about 6 months ago (used to be a android girl, LOL). 
I would sure love to install some neat apps, (besides game apps), what are your favorites?

MY FAVORITE APPS SO FAR ARE:
Pinterest - Virtual Bulletin Board with lots of fun ideas

Around me & Yelp - Find nearby restaurants, gas stations, spas, Hotels, banks, movies, etc.

Waze - it's my new favorite navigational app. It even alerts you when a policeman is hiding with a rador dector.

Pandora - Great way to listen to music (sort of like a radio station for our phones, only MUCH less commercials).

Facebook and Instagram - Of course, LOL. These are my favorite social networking sites.

Ok, if you're reading this, please share what some of your favorites are and what they do. Thanks so much!

Many blessings!

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: iPHONE USERS ~ What are some of your all time favorite apps? (BESIDES GAMES)

News:

Pulse, Zite, BBC News, NPR News, GNews Free, FeedlerRSS, Feedly, G-Whizz!, Flipboard, ESPN Scorecenter

Storage:

Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud (enabled)

Miscellaneous:

Zillow (real estate), MyRadar (weather), BigOven (cooking), AudioMemos, Pocket, Printer Pro (print from iPhone to ANY desktop), PlainText (general text editor), ReaddleDocs (sort of like having a thumb drive/file manager)

Entertainment:

Fandago, IMDB, TV Guide, TuneIn Radio, YouTube

Travel:

Oh Ranger ParkFinder, KAYAK, Gogobot, Wikihood, GasBuddy, MileageKeeper

Maps:

Google Earth, Gaia GPS (topo maps/trail mapping/offline maps), GPS Status, Waze

Social:

Foursquare, Meetup, Path, Twitter

Finance:

Trending (track stocks), Fidelity, Schwab, Vanguard, SeekingAlpha

Shopping:

Amazon, Buy.com, Craiglists, eBay, AroundMe, Scan, Starbucks, AppShopper

Reference:

Wikipanion, Wapedia, Dictionary.com, iTunes U, Kindle, OverDrive (checkout e-books from library)

Photography:

Magic Hour, simpleDOF, Diptic, PhotoForge2, Camera!,

Utilities:

Converter+, Voice memos, Speed Test, Google Translate, Wi-Fi Finder, JotNot

Health/Fitness:

MapMyRun, Fooducate (watch what you eat), WebMD, Fitocracy (social fitness app), Way of Life (track anything)

Journeyman

Re: iPHONE USERS ~ What are some of your all time favorite apps? (BESIDES GAMES)

Wow, these look awesome and I love how you have them organized under the type of category!

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to share all these with us. What a HUGE blessing you are.  You just made my night!!

I'm looking foward to seeing what others share too.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.