cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 plus Coverage

Journeyman

iPhone 7 plus Coverage

I am continually having problems with my service. I keep going from LTE to 3G to 1x. I have cellular data on as the guy at the Sprint store told me to do. I've connected to wireless which I did t have to do before. I'm getting extremely frustrated with not having service. 

8 REPLIES 8
GrandMaster

Re: iPhone 7 plus Coverage

the agents will need a tad bit more info to look into this..starting with where are you? zip code and closest cross streets so they can look at towers..since you have an iphone...which update is it currently on? and what all have you attempted on your side troubleshooting wise to try and fix it? is the problem with calls? data? both? does it improve once you leave the area by say 5+ miles?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It’s happening in all areas. The worst is within my home. Both my phone and my moms are not getting service. My cross street is River Landing Dr and Oak St/Riverview St. Both are on the iOS 11.2
GrandMaster

if im remembering correctly your phone should be on 11.2.1 https://community.sprint.com/t5/iPhone/Software-Update-Apple-iOS-11-2-1/m-p/987934#M1075

you will also need to add a zip code.

so its not making/receiving calls, no data? which is affected?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I am on that update. We both are she’s an 8 plus. My zip is 32771. Not getting service. Data is not transmitting and service for calls not good. Drops calls and doesn’t ring at times.
GrandMaster

got it. all that info there will help quite a bit when the agent pops in to diagnose the issues.
Sprint Social Care

Ree318,

Hi! I was able to take a look at the area, and there's not reported outage in the service for the moment. Let's perform these steps:

1. Close all data web apps.

2. Turn the device off for two minutes then turn it back on.

3. From the home screen, tap Phone.

4. On the keypad, dial ##873283# and tap the Call button.

5. Tap OK.

6. Tap OK.

7. Access the Web, in the address field, enter www.dslreports.com/mspeed.

8. Perform a speed test and provide me with a screenshot.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

42A1FB8D-E24E-41A6-B9D5-35538B30FDD5.png

FC0B30A6-2C84-4B64-ADC0-913BC409AA9F.png

This is what I got 

Sprint Social Care

Did you do the speed test with the Wi-Fi off? If so, those are pretty good speed.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.