cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there something wrong with my service area?

Highlighted
Journeyman

is there something wrong with my service area?

for the past few weeks, service has been worse than usual at my residence in lakewood, ca.

is there a tower down or is it time to cancel this phone?

galaxy sg3

says im roaming

get this message every five mins

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: is there something wrong with my service area?

lpoudel,

I'm here to help, I'll look into this for you. Can you please reply with your zip code & cross streets and I can take a look at the signal where you're at.

-John

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

There have also been similiar issues with our company iPhones this week. Area Code 615.  Everyone is calling me thinking I can do something about your erratic service.  The problem seems to be with data service, email.  Please reply soon so that I can get these folks off my back.

Thank you.

Wizard

DESTNASHVILLE,

I’m glad to take a look into your area. May I get your zip and major cross streets? In the meantime will you clear your browser cache, then Settings>General>Reset >Reset Network Settings, and power your phone down for 3 minutes. Once you turn your phone back on let it fully power back on before opening programs. Let me know if this helps!

Samantha

Sprint Social Care Team-

Tuesday-Saturday 11am-8pm mst.

Journeyman

I've had nothing but problems with my data connections since  April 2012. I was told my old phone was old and had to get a new phone do I upgraded to the Galaxy II. I've still had nothing but problems. They told me they were upgrading the 4G network and that everything would be completed in September 2012. I still constantly loose my internet connection even if I'm connected to a WiFi connection and people in the same location as me with Sprint have their internet connection. I know that the 4g service various by location but I barely even get 3g service. I'm at my wits end with this service and think its time to move to a new carrier. I never had problems with Sprint untilthey started their "upgrades". I'm tired and completely frustrated with paying for service that they don't provide!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.