cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We could not complete your call, please try again"

Highlighted
Journeyman

"We could not complete your call, please try again"

I have been getting this error message on any attempt to call out or receives for over three hours. No other services are affected (it seems like I can still text, can still use data, etc.) Any ideas? I have a LG G2

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: "We could not complete your call, please try again"

cmtinglof,

That's not good to hear. What does the error message say? Please provide the nearest cross streets and zip code so we can take a closer look. Let's see what's going on.

-Jewel

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: "We could not complete your call, please try again"

if its a local number youre trying to call try this. dial the straight number without the area code in there...if the tower is at or near capacity it starts to kick calls and callers..more often than not dropping the area code will push the call through..this will NOT however make it stay connected..thats another animal with no work around im afraid..try this and post if it helps or doesnt.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.