cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint number not showing up on gv set up page

Journeyman

sprint number not showing up on gv set up page

i set up GV on my phone.  I had a business line that I had fwd to my cell when I did it.  The gv is replacing the business number, which was deactivated today.  Now I am not getting any calls to my cell from GV.  When i go to settings, my phone number (actually no number) is listed and when I attempt to add my cell number so I can have calls forwarded, it says I cannot use another google number to fwd a google number.  Im so frustrated, I cant figure this out.  Anyone that can help??

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: sprint number not showing up on gv set up page

HYPNOTICBLONDE88,

Thank you for reaching out! I apologize about this issue that you're experiencing. I'm here to help! What model phone do you have? Did you deactivate your business number or your GV number?

*Brittney Social Care
Journeyman

I have the galaxy 5.  I deactivated my business number.   I had it fwd to my cell

Master

HYPNOTICBLONDE88,

Have you tried deactivating your GV from your device then reactivating it to forward calls to your cell phone? Is your GV number different from your Sprint number? Make sure your doing these changes on the actual website and not an application on your phone.

*Brittney Social Care
Journeyman

i deleted the voice app, turned the phone off and did *38 to turn it off.  My number isnt listed on the website nor can i add it and yes doing it on the website  And yes they are two seperate numbers

Journeyman

i just looked at the app and its showing my google number is my cell number

Master

HYPNOTICBLONDE88,

Thank you for the reply. Is everything working right now? Let us know, if not please PM us with your phone number and pin. This will help us review over your account. We are here to help.

Social Care,
Lamar
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.