Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint picture mail- pictures.sprintpcs.com locked out

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

sprint picture mail- pictures.sprintpcs.com locked out

Been trying to get on my pic mail account and it says account locked.... which, I have no idea why it is locked bc I am using the correct password. Called sprint and all they kept doing is resending me my same password that is still not working lol...Any suggestions? HELP!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

Marcos256- Sorry for the inconvenience.Please log into  this site and download all pictures from online albums. Let me know if you've any issues with picture mail site.

https://pictures.sprintpcs.com/login.do?specialLogin=true

Thanks

Abe

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

I can help you. Please reply to my private message so that I can unlock your account. Thanks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was given an SMS from noreply@sprint.delivery.net at 11:22 PST on 5/1/2012, a DAY AFTER it was supposedly shut down.[...]Specifically on item 3 of the SMS I was told:

3. Visit sprint.com/picturemail to downlaod any images you want to save to your computer.

Going to the web site this morning right after getting this SMS, I got the "discontinued" page. What the heck?

Message was edited by: mapesy

Highlighted
Master

Marcos256- Sorry for the inconvenience.Please log into  this site and download all pictures from online albums. Let me know if you've any issues with picture mail site.

https://pictures.sprintpcs.com/login.do?specialLogin=true

Thanks

Abe

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

I too am having the same problem as the original poster.  My wife and I are trying to get pics from the site but it says account locked.  Called customer service and they said to wait an hour and it would release the lock on the account.  That did not work.  Feel like I'm getting the run around...any help?

Highlighted

Kelly3663, Please send me a private message with the numbers that you want unlocked and I will unlock for you.

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Message sent Raylitherland67!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.