cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint please implement caller id service

Highlighted
Journeyman

sprint please implement caller id service

I reluctantly ended my sprint service due to no caller id or name service for incoming phone calls. Displaying the name of a contact does not suffice. I now have T-Mobile with a caller id service available. Now I can identify incoming calls by name.

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: sprint please implement caller id service

b4meusa,

I understand where you are coming from. Knowing who is calling you is important. Have you tried looking for any 3ed party apps for caller id?

Thanks!
Samantha
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

A third party app isn't Caller ID.  It's 2014, this is a no brainer.  When can we expect proper Caller ID on Sprint phones? If its not coming, the other carriers have it.

Master

UPTIMEI, The Caller ID works fine on the the Sprint phone. It's a feature that can be blocked through the customer's account. If you have any issues with the Caller ID, you can contact Sprint Technical Support for further assistance.

Kimberly
Social Care Team
Journeyman

When someone calls my HTC One on Sprint, all that shows up is a phone number unless they are in my phone book.  I want to know when it will show up as the person calling like the rest of the phone services do.  I've contacted customer support and they said you were incorrect, that the caller ID only shows the incoming number.  When will the Sprint service show the full Caller ID?

Master

UPTIMEI

Thanks you so much for contacting us. Have you downloaded any third party application lately? I'm here to help in any possible way.

Shantoya
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.