cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

talk and data when will it be resolved so you can use both at same time?

Highlighted
Journeyman

talk and data when will it be resolved so you can use both at same time?

I have been a loyal sprint customer for 10 years, I have had a flip phone, an s3 ,an s4,and that is when the trouble started, they did not tell me services changed when i upgraded to s4 spark and lost my talk/data feature, BAD Move on sprints part, but they resolved it with an s4 Non spark, which i was happy with until it broke in Jan, turned it in to asurion and they send me a broken s4, sent it back , they sent me two sprint sparks after sprint telling them I can not use a spark, both of which I could not use, I called customer service after being very frustrated, told them i am not renewing my contract and looking into other service providers, They assured me not to worry they had other devices, they said i could pick from note 3, a lesser device than my s4 non spark, a new s3,downgrade, or a note edge, the newest device, well i choose the note edge, to my surprise it is also a spark.I  can not use spark, its not an option i feel its a lesser service for the same money, its not my fault they can not get that fixed but i am now not able to upgrade to any new phone because of this poor service, PLEASE TELL ME WHEN SPARK WILL BE FIXED SO I CAN UPGRADE TO A PHONE THAT WORKS PROPERLY. OTHER WISE I AM GOING ELSEWHERE. I Love sprint, I did,  i am just not happy with the service and the fact i can not upgrade, i must downgrade to get the services I signed up for. ALL the other carriers have this capability to talk and data even  straight talk has it, but one of the biggest carriers in the USA does not? any one have any real time frame  or if it will even be fixed  please let me know . .

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: talk and data when will it be resolved so you can use both at same time?

I feel your pain I am also having issue with LTE spark in NY metro area .

Master

well... somewhat good news: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/sprint-selects-broadsoft-deliver-next-130000845.html

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Master

​ - Eric
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

that is great news.. thank you Dj. , all i got from ERIC SPRINT SOCIAL CARE was a ?  like he had no idea what i was talking about, I think with the upgrade they need to do some upgrading in personal training as well. thanks again, that is great news for us long time sprint fans.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.