cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text history

Highlighted
Journeyman

text history

ive read a few things that said sprint might make an option where you can see your text usage and that was a couple years ago and the person said it should be here by next year which wouldve been last year, and i was just wondering if that ever happened?

8 REPLIES 8
Wizard

Re: text history

Text message records were available for a short period of time on your Sprint.com account, but has since been disabled for privacy concerns.  There hasn't been any information made available to this point if it will again be available as a feature on your account.  You can submit a request through our care department to have your text message history for the past 90 days mailed to you.  We send you a form that we need you to sign and get notarized and then we mail the records to you within 7-10 business days.

Journeyman

Is there a number or link?

Wizard

Hey, sorry for the delay, I was out of the office for the holiday weekend.  You can call our customer care at 888.211.4727 to request a copy of your text message history which includes the phone numbers, time and date for the past 90 days - we do not store message content.

Journeyman

HI how do i get a copy of my text message history, log and messages

Journeyman

Why was this discontinued due to privacy concerns, Verizion has done it for many years and it would be a very nice feature to have with handling juvenile accounts.

Wizard

fullcode911,

I apologize - that's all the information or details I have in regards to text message history.  You may want to look into our Sprint Guardian services to assist with handling juvenile accounts.

tricialiupaono,

The answer to your question is in the post directly above yours.  Is there any additional specific information you were looking for that I didn't address?

Thanks,

*David

Journeyman

I've tried calling Sprint for detailed information on all my calls (including missed calls) and was given a phone number to the "legal department" but when I called the "legal department" they told me they were an outsourced company that handles request directly from the Courts and had no clue how to help me.....All I want is a detailed history of my incoming calls (to include missed calls) and text messages for the last 90 days!!! How can I get this done???

Journeyman

I went through this a few months ago.  I was told I had to go through their Legal and Security Department, and I was only abe to get this information if It was for a pending legal case.  They were going to call me back, and of course never did.

I was also told it would cost me somewhere in the neighborhood of $100.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.