cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail and ringback tones

Journeyman

voicemail and ringback tones

I am still having trouble with voicemail and ringback tones. I purchased my ringback tones from the app store (Sprint Music Plus) and they still do not work properly, they may work 50% of the times.  It took me a month of calls to sprint to find two people who actually knew what they were doing, one told me if I removed ringback tones, voicemail would work, then another said to download the ringbacks from the app store (sprint music plus) and they would work, as I said they do not work all the time. Is anyone else haveing these issues? It is very annoying and not be able to get any help. Also I was charged for an extra ringback I did not purchase but not arguing over the charge as at this point I don't think it matters. I can not wait until my contract is up andI can change carriers.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Not sure what voicemail symptoms you are seeing, but we did have an issue with ringback tones recently.  Call customer care one more time.  Have them completely remove the ringback tone SOC (fancy way of say feature) off your account and then have them readd it. 

Let me know if this fixes the issue. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

No this did not fix the problem, it  has been done several times  and all it does it loose my custom voicemail greeting. I don't think anyone knows the solution other than you can't have ringback tones even if purchased from the sprint music plus app. Told service reps will call after 72 hours and thats a joke. I am fed up with sprint.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.