cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weak signal & data - Los Angeles

Highlighted
Journeyman

weak signal & data - Los Angeles

I was at Los Angeles Dodger Stadium last weekend and had bad service.  Internet is not working at all.  I can live without data connection,but I CAN NOT MAKE or RECEIVING any calls.

Come on.... This is year 2013, not 2003.   Dodger stadium is at CENTER OF LOS ANGELES.

This is ongoing problem, but sprint didn't take any action.  Please do something !!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: weak signal & data - Los Angeles

ykim5252525,

I hear you! I’m happy to help. Looks like there is a tower down by Dodgers stadium. We are aware of the issue and are working to get it back up ASAP. Are you also in that area? I like to look into tower activity near you. May I get your cross streets and zip? Let me know I’m here for you.

Laura,

Sprint Social Care

GrandMaster

Re: weak signal & data - Los Angeles

also keep in mind that L.A is currently undergoing network upgrades which will cause a lot of the issues youre seeing everywhere down there. not really sure what the percentage of their completion is at the moment though..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.