cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLUTION: TIDAL: How do I get the Tidal 6 month trial? I am getting an error

Question

When I try to activate the Tidal 6 month trial, I get an error message saying there was a problem activating my account, try again later.  I've been trying for 3 days.  Can anyone help?

Answer 

You need to access www.Sprint.com/TIDAL or www.sprint.com/manage to add the service. Both websites will take you to sign in to your online My sprint account. Once you're there, please follow the next steps to add the promotion:

1. Sign in to sprint.com with a valid username and password.
  2. Scroll down to the desired PTN or device and select Manage Plan.
  3. On the next page, select Manage Services on the same device/PTN.
  4. Double check to make sure you're making changes to the right PTN.
  5. On the Service add-ons page, select TIDAL to add, or uncheck the services to be removed.
  6. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.

You’ll get a text message with an activation link, usually generated immediately, where you can complete the subscription process. This is a required step to access TIDAL and all its benefits. It’s simple – just enter your email, create a password, confirm your subscription details and you’re done!

**It's important to note that this promotion is only valid for new TIDAL customers.** 

If you have blocked purchases billed to your Sprint account you may have to Unblock them in your preferences in order to take advantage of this offer. You'll need to uninstall the TIDAL app if you have already installed it and then follow these instructions to Unblock:

Go to My Sprint > My Preferences

1. Under the Limits and permissions section:
  2. Block Apps, digital media downloads & third party charges
  3. Select device to unblock and save changes

Once you have saved your preferences you should be able to click the link, download the app and get going with TIDAL.

Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
‎11-01-2017 02:23 PM
Updated by:

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat