cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing numbers within an account

Go to solution
Journeyman

Changing numbers within an account

I'm not 100% where to ask this but I'm at my wits end here.

Okay, so I was previously on my parents family account and just recently got my own account with Sprint. I still wanted to keep my number so I did the change of ownership and got the number placed on my account. I talked to an agent to get my old number switched to my new phone last week and despite everything the number is still the same even after waiting over 72 hours. I really need the number to be on this new phone due to business and the old phone not being active anymore after working with the agent. Is there anyway to change numbers through the website or will I have to contact another agent again? I really cannot wait much longer and risk missing important messages. Also, I'm concerned I'm going to be charged for both of the phone numbers and was looking to find more clarification on the matters. Thank you, and sorry if this is in the wrong location. I wasn't 100% sure where to ask it.

1 REPLY
Sprint Social Care

Re: Changing numbers within an account

PenningtonJ3227

Thanks for reaching out to us! If you would like to activate your new device on your old phone number, this can be done online. For more information and instructions, please click: http://sprint.co/2eTbAe9 . If you need further assistance and clarification about charges on your bill for both numbers, please reply to my Private Message at your earliest convenience.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!