cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fabulous switch from Verizon

Journeyman

Fabulous switch from Verizon

We made the switch from Verizon to Sprint a few months ago. We have loved the costumer service we have had both in person and on the phone. Adalisha was super helpful at our local Sprint store. Our coverage service is right on with the service that we had with Verizon. Big bonus is that we have a better plan and are spending less per month. Thank you!
  • adalisha
  • coverage
  • Switch
  • Verizon
11 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care

Re: Fabulous switch from Verizon

Abeneke

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how satisfied you are with our services. We appreciate your feedback!

If there's anything else we can do for you, feel free to let us know.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

We just switched from T Mobile

And signed up for auto pay.

They didn't activate auto pay and we as the going to be charged a late fee because they 

Screwed up. Customer phone service was useless and not very helpful. They signed us up for auto pay but I'm stil not sure if I'm getting my $20.00 per month deduction for my 4 lines auto pay. ?? $ 5.00 per line discount??? Do far I'm frustrated and disappointed 

Sprint Social Care

Hello!

Please accept our apologies for this experience.. If you've not enrolled in auto pay yet, please follow these steps to do so through Sprint.com:

1. Sign in to sprint.com with your username and password.
  2. Click the My preferences tab.
  3. Scroll down to All about my account and click on Auto Pay.

If you're experiencing issues or need further assistance, reply to my Private Message and I'll be more than happy to look into this for you from this end.

Michael C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Re: Fabulous switch from Verizon (Fail)

I have been with Sprint for 12 years, since 2005. I had a 2nd phone I used for work, and had a Verizon plan, it was a Galaxy S7 and was purchased outright  (unlocked). I tried to have the phone moved over to my Sprint#, so I could drop the Verizon Account. I really liked Spint's service and billing system. Much to my dismay, I kept being told that Sprint would not (not could not) activate my phone on their network. Everyone (even Verizon), stated that the phone was eligible and would work fine on Sprint...except for Sprint! Both in-store and web representatives, kept trying to sell me another S7 instead. My current 9 month old S7 , that I paid $672 for, is in perfect physical and working order. Why would I want to buy another? It's a sad day...my Sprint# is now going to Verizon!! Guess loyalty doesn't count for anything these days!

Tags (3)
Sprint Social Care

JayJ

We value your business and do not wish to see you part ways with us!

Due to this limitation, some devices aren't eligible. A device designed for one network is not compatible with another network merely by unlocking it.

In all cases, we'd like to confirm if is possible for us to active your Samsung S7.

Can you please send us a private message? Just click on my name and then select “send a message".

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Message Sent, let's see what you will do. - Jay
Sprint Social Care

Good morning JayJ.

Thanks for reaching out. The Galaxy S7 Special Edition is supported by our Sprint Network.

What type of error are you getting when trying to activate your Galaxy with us?

Juan

Sprint Social care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

No error code, because no one ever tried. That was my whole point! was simply told that Sprint would not allow me to use my phone.

Sprint Social Care

Unfortunately, only the Special Edition will work with our Network, the regular one won't work. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Community News

Aaargh! Subscribe to the Captain's Log to find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.