cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hurricane Irma Impacted Customers: Get Help Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hurricane Irma Impacted Customers: Get Help Here

If you are in the path of or affected by Hurricane Irma, we will be updating this thread with information as we get it.  You can also check the Sprint Newsroom article: Ready for Hurricane Irma  or en espanol Sprint Listo para el Huracán Irma 

Q: Will Sprint credit my account for the days I’m out of service due to Hurricane Irma?

A: No. Sprint will waive any overages costs you incur for talk, text and data usage. This includes your Mobile Hotspot and roaming overage charges.

Q: I heard Sprint will be waiving fees for overages for those impacted by Hurricane Irma. I’m on an Unlimited plan. What credits will I get?

A: Sprint will waive any overages costs you incur for talk, text and data usage. Since you’re on Unlimited, the waived fees will be related to your Mobile Hotspot and roaming overage charges.

Q: My payment is late. Is Sprint going to interrupt my service?

A:  Sprint has ceased all collections activities for those area impacted by Hurricane Irma through 9/22/17.

Q: My service is suspended due to payment issues. Can I get it reactivated without payment during this challenging time?

A: Please call our payments disaster assistance team at 855-304-0775 to discuss options for your account.

Q: Can I set up an extended payment arrangement?

A:  A payment arrangement is not needed as Sprint has stopped all collection activities for areas impacted by Hurricane Irma through 9/22/17. After this date, our payments disaster assistance team will work with you during Hurricane Irma recovery.

Q: I have a payment arrangement, AutoPay or future dated payment already scheduled. Will this payment still process?

A: Yes, any scheduled payment you have will still process on the scheduled date.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

Have a question about your Sprint Service? Feel free to create a discussion in the appropriate space.
Did you get the help you needed? Be sure to mark the answer an "Accepted Solution".

5 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Hurricane Irma Impacted Customers: Get Help Here

Still having issues with your service?? I just switched to Sprint in hopes that you would be a better service provider.. but clearly you guys have been giving out a lot of BS 

Journeyman

Is sprint offering hotspot service?? Is there even any available? Our wifi is. It working and my lte isn't working! Texts come 2 hours- 2days late. Calls are hit or miss, and without wifi or lte or access to a hotspot it makes working from

home 100x difficult/impossible. 

I realize you're not crediting people with unlimited data- but **bleep** does unlimited data do when you can't acces anything???

zip codes: 33129 & 33182

Sprint Social Care

Good morning Revolutionbaby! We apologize for the inconvenience. Let's take a look into the towers around you. Post your closest cross streets to the ZIP code provided so that we narrow down the search.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

2 zip codes are being provided, both are part of the family plan and are affected.

1- 33129, SW 3rd ave, SW 18th street

2- 33182, NW 127 ave, NW 12th street
Sprint Social Care

Thank you for the info. Our Team is currently engaged trying to restore the services as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience while we get this resolved.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.