BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Screen shots made easy & smarter with Clip Now

Patron

I think one of the most common features I use and always get about in different devices is "how do I take a screen shot on my...".  Some manufacturers make it make it easy, some make it seem like you need to know the secret code in Contra in order to take a screen shot.  For those of you who don't know the joys of the 1987 video game hit Contra from Konami, look it up on Google & Wikipedia - the reference may make more sense.  Anyhow, as someone who is lucky enough to be able to experience a large majority of the devices we sell here at Sprint I have found that it's the little things that make one device stand out from another.  Sharp did a couple of very smart things with features on the Aquos Crystal.  One of those is Clip Now (TM).

Clip Now is Sharp's screen shot or screen capture feature built into the Aquos Crystal.  The things that stood out for me on this feature was that from the get go, once you start using the phone Clip Now will populate in your Notifications to get it set up.  The other option is just pop into your Settings and scroll down to Clip Now.  Once you have Clip Now activated, simply slide your finger on the top of your screen from left to right to get your favorite screen shot.  Super cool, that if you take a screen shot of a web page the software will automatically put the web URL for you to click on screen shot.  So enjoy the ease of Clip Now and share those screen shots.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.  They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community.  Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.  The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee